What is Solitaire Plus?Solitaire Plus!™ is a fully-featured PC solitaire game collection designed for Microsoft Windows® with convenient card play features not found in other solitaire games.
- 30 great solitaire variations including the Klondike, FreeCell, and Spider favorites
- Large and realistic cards that fill the largest flat screens
- Smaller card size options that work on laptops and Pro tablets1 for all games
- Great game play with our unique smart-dragging™ feature
- Unlimited undo/redo of moves
- Use any image on your PC as a card back or a game background
- Game number selection option that you can use for competition with friends
- And more! Try our free trial or purchase a copy today.
Latest Version 3.0Solitaire Plus! version 3.0 now includes an optional huge card size designed to fill the larger displays of newer PCs.
The new larger cards make game play even more enjoyable on your large display, and are a great addition for our customers with aging vision.
See the detailed release history here.
Plays Fast!Do you get a warning about "hardware acceleration" with the bundled solitaire games in Windows Vista/7 and then the games play glacially slow?
That won't happen with Solitaire Plus. Try it! Solitaire Plus plays fast on any hardware and you get 30 games to enjoy instead of just three!
System RequirementsSolitaire Plus! runs on any desktop PC, laptop, or netbook using Windows 98/ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7 32/64-bit and Starter editions, and Windows 8 32/64-bit editions1. It requires at least an 800x600 pixel display and Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.
1 Our game does not support Windows RT devices using ARM processors.
x86/Atom tablets running Windows 8 Pro are supported.